Are you in a happy relationship? Have you finally proven your skills at how to meet and approach women, and eventually find a girlfriend and live happily ever after? Here are telltale signs that you’re in one:
A happy relationship doesn’t make you want to become someone else.
10. You feel free even when you’re committed. You don’t actually feel like being loyal is a chore – it comes naturally. Neither do you have the desire for someone else. Pretty faces come and go but only one girl can make you happy.
9. You fight every now and then but you never feel the need or urge to leave the relationship. Fights and arguments are pretty normal in a relationship. A helping or two of these petty fights are actually healthy for a relationship. But no matter how often or how hard you fight, you never get the feeling of wishing you’re with someone else or you’re out of the relationship. You feel happy with where you are – fights and all.
8. You want to make each other happy. You spend your time between thinking about things that make her happy, and the rest, actually making her happy. And you don’t feel compelled to. The thought comes naturally to you and it doesn’t even make you feel tired no matter how much effort you put into it. You just are content and happy just from seeing her happy. You live to see her smile and laugh.
7. You both don’t feel the need to become someone else and you’re totally at east to be yourself around her. Ever heard about “farts are a good test of relationship, if she can stand it she loves you”? Literally and figuratively, it tells how comfortable you are around her, oh and how comfortable she is with the worst of you. If you don’t feel the need to be someone else around her, then you’re in one happy relationship.
6. You want to make each other better. Being better is different from becoming someone else. And if you want to improve yourself by going to school, earning a degree, earning a promotion, or starting a business because her very presence inspires you to be better, then you’re with a very wonderful woman. Being in love and in a happy relationship means you want to improve yourself to benefit the relationship and the other person in it.
5. You want nothing but the best for her and she does the same to you. If she saves the best part of the chicken for you, and you’re content with sleeping with half a pillow and half a bed for her sake, then you both are in a happy, generous relationship. It’s not every day that you find someone that you’d be willing to give up the things you love for and if you find one who’s willing to do the same for you, please don’t do anything stupid to lose it!
4. You can easily be oblivious to what everyone else says. It’s easy to be affected by the nasty things people say about your relationship. But you’re in a relationship that’s happy enough if you can drown out the voice of the crowd – no matter how loud it is – with just her voice.
3. Imagining the future with this one girl is easy. Whether you’re looking into marriage, settling down and having kids, or just plainly growing old together, this is not something you can easily imagine doing with someone you’re not happy with. If it comes easy with your girl, and there’s that innate sense of peace in your heart that you’re eventually going to stay with her for as long as you can imagine, then you must be really happy.
2. You find yourself smiling at the thought of your relationship. You don’t necessarily have to be 24/7 happy or that everything should be perfect and going really smoothly. But the first thing that springs to mind when someone mentions your girl or your relationship is gratefulness and contentment.
1. There is mutual respect. From love comes respect – it comes naturally with affection and passion. You respect her beliefs, whatever it is and she does the same. And no matter how badly you fight, you never go so far as calling her names or doing anything disrespectful. And that only comes from a kind of love that treats the other person as an equal.
So, are you in a happy relationship?
If any or all of these are present in your relationship, congratulations! You are amazing at improving your relationship!